Thursday, April 1, 2010

the wrong question

I was getting down getting ready for breakfast and and I grabbed the cereal and poured it in a bowl
then I went to the fridge and grabbed the milk and then I smelled it. the worst smell that could ever happen in morning. i then put the milk down and asked my mother who was right beside me if she was sure the milk was still good. she replied well of course it is I just put some in my coffee and it taste great dear. so me being foolish believed her so i put some in my cereal. i did it and i should have believed myself. the milk that day gave me a really bad stomach ache. i had bowel problems which were gussy and uncomfortably. when i got picked up my mother said to me wats the matter boy. well only the milk i had that gave me a ton of cold symtoms nothing. she was still persistant that she was correct so when she got home she had a bowl of cereal. and all to be said she also got sick the very next day:)
" the end "

No comments:

Post a Comment